Trusted Medicare Planning Professional
Craig Turner’s Notable Credentials:
- 31 years of experience in the Financial & Retirement Planning industry.
- Focused the last 7 years specializing in Medicare Insurance Programs like Advantage, Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans.
- Graduated Watsonville HS, Watsonville, CA 1973, attended Cabrillo College, Soquel, CA 1980-81, Electronics, Computer Science major taught basic computer programming.
- Graduate NLP Comprehensive, Boulder, CO 1991. Certified NLP Master Practitioner and Certified NLP Trainer 1995.
- Marketing Training with Jay Abraham, Referral based marketing with Brian Buffini and others.
Meet Craig Turner
Medicare Specialist, Craig Turner Insurance Group
Craig Turner is a Licensed California and Colorado Insurance Agent that provides organized assistance for Medicare planning, regardless of what your unique circumstances are.
With an extensive background in computer automation, Reverse Vision, Calyx Point, Windows, Word, Excel, Publisher and Microsoft Office Software, Craig Turner is able to help you remotely or in person! His ability to quickly learn new programs, processes and systems, has made it easy for him to adapt in the world we live in today.
Having highly organized, self-motivated energy helps Craig to stay goal directed while working with him. Craig has excellent communication skills with experience in customer service and public relations, staff supervision and training. This means he will provide you with clear guidance from the start to finish concerning your Medicare journey.
Connect with Craig Turner on Social Media!
Working hand-in-hand with someone you can trust is important when it comes to the planning of your future. Owner and Founder of Craig Turner Insurance Services, Craig Turner is very passionate about providing understandable assistance and guidance in his area of specialization, Medicare.
Compare Different Medicare Plans Quickly and Find New Options
Make your healthcare plans the top priority now so you can rest easily with confidence that your receiving the ultimate Medicare plan.